Categories

Thursday 5 July 2012

Malaysia's Epic Ice Cream

Colourful, ain't it?


Have you tried Malaysian ice cream before?I am sure 80's & 90's kids will remember these legendary Malaysian ice cream, only 20 cents per ice cream back then !
It is crazily cheap right ^^.

Asam Boi
My favourite would be the Asam Boi.I still remember i always choose the one with asam boi at the bottom so that it will be the last one to be eaten. Please take note there are two type of eating it, cut on the knot or split in the middle :P.They are easy to make but sadly hard to find nowadays.

The taste is heavenly on your taste bud and they are the answer for hot sunny days ! I can assure you that :)

I believe it's time for me to do some business and bring nostalgia back to life. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment