Categories

Thursday 1 November 2012

This Part of my life is called HAPPINESS

I have made a crucial decision late last year after giving it a thought for some time.It has been a holiday mode for the first two months but after that it has been hell as things is not going as i have wished or desired.
As months passsed , i have concealed that i have made a mistake and all those negative vibes played around my mind.Thankfully, my loved ones are there to support me throughout the tough times.I wonder where i would end up if not for their support.After months of struggle, i have finnally got i wished for but that too after some hiccup which made me so devastated.

I have learned that anything is not permanent, be it happiness or sadness.If we don't keep trying to solve our problems we will never be able to solve it , just keep trying no matter what !
This part of my life is called HAPPINESS. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment